Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

Only Ben Stein

Only Ben Stein could so perfectly compare politics to life (link to Outside the Beltway)

"......Then a long nap, and then a speech to a large crowd (their biggest ever) for the postponed Lincoln Day Dinner of the Sebastian County GOP. I can summarize my speech in a few words. I said that I was a Republican because when I wanted to go to the Waffle House, Rex and Keith just took me there. Democrats would have to argue with me about carbohydrates and saturated fat and processed sugar. The Republicans just took me there and we all had waffles. (The best part was that the local cardiologist was also there having waffles.) This is GOP vs. DNC in a word. The GOP just lets you live your life. The Democrats want to tell you what to do......."

|

<< Home
< type="text/javascript" src="http://www.feedmap.net/blogmap/blogapi.ashx?method=blogmapbadge&feed=http://rltaylorjr.blogspot.com/atom.xml">

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
free hit counter al.com - Alabama Weblogs