Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Rathergate

No comments needed - from Polipundit:

Rathergate

"I asked for a short scandal-gate name for the Bush National Guard forged documents story and I think I already have a winner. Several Polipundit readers submitted Rathergate, with the "th" in superscript. (The title of this post was the closest I could get with my limited technical ability to type in Blogger. If anyone can tell me how to type superscript "th" at Blogger, please let know.) To give credit where due, at least one reader said they thought they saw the name first at Captain's Quarters. Considering the reported personal interest that Dan Rather took in pushing this story, I think the name fits perfectly."


Heh!


|

<< Home
< type="text/javascript" src="http://www.feedmap.net/blogmap/blogapi.ashx?method=blogmapbadge&feed=http://rltaylorjr.blogspot.com/atom.xml">

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
free hit counter al.com - Alabama Weblogs