Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Enough already!

Michele says eloquently what I have been feeling lately about the unrestrained vitriol and hate pouring from the (hopefully fringe) left throughout the blogosphere and MSM. Enough, already. Get a life that doesn't involve hurting and hating others:

...........Sure, it's easy for me to say those things while I'm sitting in the victor's chair at the moment. But I believe in my heart that if Kerry were today making a victory speech, I would feel the same way.

I certainly wouldn't be calling for violent action. I would not be threatening total strangers with death or wishing ill will on them.

But this is a left that is buttressed by people who have more bile than good will, more venom than virtue. They are fronted by circus sideshow acts like Michael Moore, who turn up the flames underneath their followers until the kettle is whistling like mad. That is the shrill sound you hear coming from the left today. And I fear no one is going to turn the flame down.

<>We are living out the proverbial Chinese curse of living in interesting times. I do hope with all my heart that we can turn down the hate at some point and make the next four years a little less interesting.


|

<< Home
< type="text/javascript" src="http://www.feedmap.net/blogmap/blogapi.ashx?method=blogmapbadge&feed=http://rltaylorjr.blogspot.com/atom.xml">

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
free hit counter al.com - Alabama Weblogs